Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Update from Rachel...

We spoke with the neonatal doctors, the cardiologist, and a surgeon today and they all said that Kaden is doing very well and they are just waiting on a surgery date. His right foot with he had poor circulation in due to iv's is better today. He is a little jaundiced, but otherwise good. The doctors have said that the surgery will not be friday, hopefully monday but they are still not sure yet as there is only one surgeon working at this time. They said his recovery will be at least two weeks but probably longer. After surgery he will be in PICU for awhile and then depending on how he is doing he will get a private room where we can be with him more before he is allowed to come home.


No comments: