Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 5 in the life of Kaden Shiloh

I snapped these pictures as I was rocking him tonight. I told his momma we could put a bow in his hair because he was pretty enough to be a girl. Don't think his daddy would go for it.


I taught him some new songs tonight. He likes them too!
Here's Kaden in his little bassinet in the little cubicle # 25 where he lives.
Here's some of his monitors and stuff.

Here's some more monitors. Aren't we thankful for all this stuff!!
They decorate the walls to look like a little nursery. This is to the side of his bed. How thankful I am to see all these little blinking lights and monitors and stuff that he is surrounded by and I am thankful to be living in this day and age.
Good night, baby Kaden and sleep tight....we love you dearly....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an absolute little bundle of blessing!! Give baby Kaden a hug for us all?
Still praying,
Deb

Anonymous said...

Joyce, we are praying for all of you! I wish I could have seen Kaden yesterday, but it was good to see Rachel & Steven. They looked a little tired - hopefully they can sleep a little knowing the great care that Children's Mercy is providing Kaden. I circulated the information about your blog to the church - per Rachel's approval. It will be a great way to keep up with Kaden! Thanks for doing this.

Jeanette Hawkins
FBC Kids