Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter to you all

Went to church services at two different places this morning and then hit the grocery store for some last minute things I needed to pick up for our Easter supper tonight. Hope your Easter was a special time celebrated with family and friends!
Rachel is listening intently to someone but Steve looks a little bored.

My oldest son Kevin trying out the dessert.

Jennifer finally gets her turn holding the baby as Abbey watches on.

Here's my sister Janet with her son Spencer. They just got back in the states from Mexico where they live part of the year.
Don't you love this picture of the grand-kids? Cousins are special.
Spencer is my buddy and calls me "Nana"! I consider that a special privilege!! We're trying to keep warm this cool Easter day.

We're all too stuffed to move too far off the couches.

Steve brings Kaden in for his first Easter dinner. My dad is in the background.
Here's Caleb relaxing. He just bought his first truck. Will be driving soon!
Poppy is making sure Kaden doesn't feel left out. We are so blessed that he is doing good and celebrating his very first Easter at home with the family!
So glad my dad made it and we snapped a quick four generation picture.

Hope your Easter was as enjoyable as mine.

1 comment:

Ella said...

I have been off-line for a bit , but was just thrilled for you and your family that your little Kaden is home with all of you and is doing so well. Praise the Lord. God is so Faithful.
Blessings, GG