Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Isn't it great to wake up in a new year? Lots of people choose this time of year to make new resolutions of how they want to live their lives different and better. It's a time of hope that things will change or be different. But, in reality, every day has those possibilities. We can choose everyday to make changes, do things differently, make better choices. But the best change we can make is to start everyday off knowing our relationship with God is right, our goal is to live life as He would have us to and to show love and mercy and kindness to everyone we meet.

I'm gonna keep things simple in 2010. I have found that the older I get, the less satisfaction I get out of "things" and pursuing those things that only hold momentary satisfaction. Relationship is the key. My relationship with my Father God and my relationship with those God has placed around me. Gonna enjoy both in 2010 !!

May this be a great and fulfilling year for you too

1 comment:

Ella said...

Happy New Year Nana~