Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Whiter Than Snow...

Thought you might enjoy some pictures of our country road. Notice the snow has a tendency to "drift" out in the country which doesn't happen so much in town. My grand kids called these drifts "snow caves"


Reminds me of the scriptures where we are told the blood of Jesus washes us "whiter than snow" "Come, let us reason together, though your sins be as scarlet, I will wash them whiter than snow"

This morning when I got up it looked like ice crystals were everywhere. Apparently the fog froze in ice crystals on the trees and when I went in to the office this morning it looked like glitter in the air as these ice crystals began to fall. It was a beautiful sight. Only God could make such a beautiful scene as that was. I gazed in wonder as the air was filled with "sparkle" and loved the feel of it as it softly fell on my face!!! What a great way to start the day!

3 comments:

GrammyGoo said...

Beautiful Pictures and Beautiful Scripture.
Blessings, GG

Dee said...

Beautiful. I love snow sparkle.

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Pretty. I will be heading out for snow country in a few days -- Lithuania; there is a bit more snow there (or at least there was last year).