Monday, January 5, 2009

Soups On!!!

Our son and his family who live in South Carolina made it in for Christmas so I made two crockpots of soup and fixed deli sandwiches and called in the rest of the clan that didn't have to work. Chris and Missy hadn't been back for over a year and a half and it was great having the family together again.
Here's my grand-daughter Abbey. She too loves the color red.

Here's my daugther Rachel who will be having a baby boy in March. Three boys!

Here's Chris and Tim swapping stories.
Chris' wife Missy with some of the grand-kids.
My grand-daughter Ashley in a rare pic where she didn't cover her face when she seen the camera.
My daughter-in-law Jennifer and Missy catching up.
I love this picture of Emmy and Katrina doing some serious eating.
My grand-daughter, Elizabeth opening a present from her dad.
Poppy's oldest son and youngest son. Someday I'm throwing those holey pants away!
Poppy  with oldest son and only daughter.
Chris and his daughter Elizabeth. How fast they grow up!

All twelve of my grand-kids together in a picture for the first time. The next generation!

No comments: