Saturday, November 1, 2008

What a beautiful day to rake leaves with the grandkids

My grandson Mark and I were talking last night about today being the first day in November and Thanksgiving and Christmas would soon be here. He wanted to know how long that would be, but told me to "don't tell me in weeks Nana, tell me in days. I don't know how long weeks is." Now, that is pretty smart thinking for a 5 year old! I too can relate better when you count time down in days!


We raked some leaves today. One of the down sides of living out here in the woods is all the leaves. I've tried mowing them and raking them both. They get so thick that you can't see all the limbs that fall off through the winter. And you know what hitting those can do for a lawn mower! 













So here we are just enjoying the beauty of this wonderful fall day. Seasons change. Life changes. People change. Choices are made each day, sometimes good, sometimes not so good. Making choices...

Will you be proud of the choices you are making in your life?










No comments: