Saturday, April 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kevin!!!


Thirty-four years ago today I was looking into the eyes of my new-born baby boy. What a special day that is to new parents! That little child has turned into a wonderful young man that I am very proud of. Today he has a wonderful wife and five precious children of his own. I honestly cannot take the credit for him turning out to be such a kind, compassionate, patient, gentle person, but I am proud to tell everyone he is my son. It is such a good feeling to look upon your offspring and see them doing better and going further than you did. I hope and pray our children learn from our mistakes and are better people because of them. Oh, to have the wisdom of old age while we are young enough to benefit from it. Hope you have the best day ever Kevin and I love you , my first-born!

No comments: