Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sit Down, Relax and Visit a Spell




I love company! And I have the perfect place for friends to come and enjoy the companionship of other good friends. So when I found this sign at a flea market I knew I must have it and the perfect place for it would be by my front door.




Nothing makes the day better than taking a short break for a Coke and a quick look see at your favorite country magazine. I promise myself that I will spend lots of time sitting in the cool of the patio and letting all my cares slip away!



I love to collect old , metal chairs. Think how many people have relaxed in these chairs in the past. Except they were probably sitting under a shade tree eating watermelon. I can picture it now...


Some day I may turn the 80 acre homestead into a Retreat Center  so others can come and relax and enjoy the solitude of the country.

No comments: