Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New addition to my "little flock"

My sister Janet flew in from Mexico when my mom got sick and so she went to her "stateside" home and brought me back this pair of Polish Crested chickens to add to my "little flock". I think they are beautiful!



And we are finally getting almost a dozen eggs a day. Short while ago we were down to 1 egg a day. Now gonna have to start giving eggs away.
Sister Janet won't get these two back but I'll set some eggs for her when Spring gets here and she can have some of their babies.

2 comments:

Sue Pond said...

This is wonderful!! Keep up the good works!! Have a wonderful 2011. Sue

Anonymous said...

Google Appenzeller Spitzhauben. Your "Polish" chickens look much more like that. They are a great breed, and very rare. It looks like you have some.