Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I think that would be 32 loaves of bread.....hmmm




My friend Pat gave me a recipe for Amish Friendship Bread and it was delicious. But , I am having trouble giving it away to my friends. It seems they have been down that road before. I did talk my daughter into taking one, but now that it is time to bake it, she has given it back. If I have figured this right, I would have to bake 32 loaves of bread before the night is over. Each batch gets divided into 4 new batches. You are suppose to keep one and give three away. But if you didn't give them or couldn't give them away, that would mean those 4 bags x 4 more bags which make 2 loaves each would total 32 loaves? Tell me my Math is not right!!! Guess what I will be doing all night? I sure hope they freeze wonderfully and I will try to find some more friends willing to take a batch. Lordy, Lordy!
























No comments: