Saturday, March 27, 2010

Let Tool Belt Jim give you a tour of the local feed store.....

Tool Belt Jim blogged this post:


I love feed stores. This one is my favorite.

OK Mark lead the way in. There is lots of good stuff in there.

And good people!

Boots for her.


Boots for me.
and shoes for your horses. Can't get that at Wal-Mart can ya.


A new Lariat. Maybe I could rope something from my motorcycle? Oh that thing in the red box by my elbow, that's for pulling calves.


Hmmmmmm Rabbits.

Talking with a well trained and extremely knowledgeable staff. If you have animal questions she has the answer.


Dredlocks for your horse.


Not sure what was going on here.



More feed store stuff. Koda is fed up with having his picture taken. Why is one kid in a winter coat and the other in a T-Shirt?


I know it looks like I am not listening but I really am. I am getting some good advice here.



Rabbit chow. Can you get that in NEW YORK CITY?


No Mark we are NOT going to get a rabbit.


The heavy lifter.


You buy and they put it in the truck. good deal I need to borrow him for a few days. Well that concludes our shopping trip to the feed store. I really like the different smells of all the feeds. I know weird.

1 comment:

GrammyGoo said...

Awww. Great everyday life!
Blessings, Ella