Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Frozen Fog everywhere at The Gathering Place Bed and Breakfast and Retreat Center and its beautiful

I didn't have to work today so I got up and took an early morning ride around the homestead. Once again we have frozen fog on the grass and trees and it is so beautiful! I'm not a morning person but this is a wonder to behold and you have to do it before the sun warms it enough to cause it to melt.





I rode down around the pond to check it out and it was so beautiful. See the ice below the dock?

Then I circled the chicken house to check on my "little flock". Didn't God outdo Himself when He created guineas? Beautiful!

My sister Janet's banties. I may not let her take them back when she gets back into the states. Possession is 9/10's of the law they say!

This is Rhett Butler strutting his stuff.

The little chicken house is still looking good!

In case there is any doubt who lives here...





Everyone is looking good today!

2 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

Hi, haven't been by for a while. Trying to catch up on some blog reading...what absolutely beautiful pictures! I love the way you love your life! Blessings!

GrammyGoo said...

Awesome pictures Nana~~Blessings, GG