Monday, January 18, 2010

What's in that loft anyway?

I spent the day Saturday cleaning up the loft area at my house. My pregnant daughter had an extra full size bed she wanted moved out of the babies room so I decided to do some re-arranging and put it upstairs in the loft.
So one section of the loft has the full size bed in it with my antique rocker and trunk and dresser...
and one section is set up as a little sitting area ...

and just behind the sitting area is the twin bed with it's own rocking chair...

And of course there is still the bedroom up there that Tim had before he left home..

So in case you ever wondered what is at the top of those stairs in the loft, there it is!
Very peaceful place up there surrounded by things that were cherished and loved by my ancestors.

1 comment:

GrammyGoo said...

Oh Nana ~~
So pretty, Look like the Lord has blessed you with a beautiful and peaceful home!
Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,GG