Friday, December 4, 2009

Traditional Grand-daughter's Tea Party coming up...

This Sunday is the grand-daughter's annual tea party so I am going through cook books to find some new recipes to use. The centerpiece of the table this year will be the antique punch bowl I bought from a friend. It has been in her family for many years but she was needing to downsize.

This year I am going to use the pink flowered table cloth and my 92 year old Great Aunt Myrtle's china. Pretty for pretty little princesses!

Guess I need to start thinking about something to do annually for the boys. Hmmmm

1 comment:

Coco, not as in Chanel :) said...

I wish you were part of my family. You are a gem. I hope your family appreciates you.

On what to do to for the grandsons! How about a cookout! All boys like to cookout - well I guess that is a broad generalization, but for the most part it is true!

Have fun.