Sunday, September 27, 2009

Celebrating the day...

I woke up with just a bubbling over in my soul today and a song on my heart. I'm excited to get to meet with other brothers and sisters to worship the Lord together and catch up on each other's week. A group of Christians have recently been meeting at the little shelter house in our local park and "house church" is beginning. I took two of my grandkids last week and afterwards there was a BBQ. Reminds me of my favorite saying, "Faith, Family, Friends". Add food and fellowship and that is really what makes life so enjoyable. Hope you have a wonderful day today and God is in all your thoughts!

3 comments:

Rose said...

Welcome back to the blog world! How wonderful to have the beginnings of "house church". So like our early brothers and sisters in Christ. Have a blessed day. We are off to rejoice in the Lord as well!

They call me "Deb" said...

Ohhhh God seems to be doing this a lot today! Although House Churches are very popular in other countries, they're beginning to pop-up in America today. How great that God is bringing displaced believers together in unity.
I'm so glad that you are blessed by your "Faith, Family and Friends".

GrammyGoo said...

I love "Family Fellowship/House Church" God is Faithful! Hope you had a wonderful time!
Hugs & Prayers, GG