Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One guinea may not make it through the night...

My guineas still don't like going into the new mini chicken house and when Tool Belt Jim tried to catch them tonight to put them in, one flew outside the pen and headed towards the woods. Since he likes to fly so well, I'm hoping he can fly high enough to get in the trees or he will probably be some wild animals chicken dinner tonight.

I love my guineas so if you are a praying person and don't mind praying for animals, say a prayer tonight for protection for this silly bird. He knows not what he is doing!!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I didn't read this till this morning - sorry!
But I'm praying that God protected your guinea and that you'll soon find it and bring it back and it will learn to adjust to it's new home.
Please keep us posted.