Thursday, August 6, 2009

Been a fun but busy week...

This past week has been very busy working in our new Disaster's Services office. I'm learning how to do casework and getting use to getting out of bed earlier than normal. Which means I'm also getting use to going to bed earlier than normal!

I'm a people person and much as I love my gardening and canning and mowing, I need to get away from them at times and get around PEOPLE. And now that we have our own office, I am enjoying working with my co-workers. Everyone in the office is fun to be around and don't seem to mind my strange sense of humor.

We've already had our first fire to open casework on and this is our first week!

Have I asked if you all are volunteering with your local Red Cross office? Check it out!!

2 comments:

Dee said...

The world needs more people like you my friend. :)

Washer Mom Val said...

Amen to Dee!