Saturday, June 13, 2009

Got Guineas...



Tool Belt Jim went to the sale barn today and came home with four baby guineas. So our little McDonald's farm is growing. Let's see, we now have four ducks, five Rhode Island Red chickens, one rooster that none of the chickens like, three banty chickens, two Silky chickens and now 4 guineas. Isn't it great? I still need a couple geese so I can hear them honk.


Look what was prowling around on my patio. I bet he's trying to get to my guineas which are in a cattle tank on this same patio along with my Silkies. Tool Belt Jim picked him up with a shovel and hauled him back to the woods where he belongs. But I'll have to keep an eye out because this is the second time I have had a black snake come up on this patio. Think it is the same one?

No comments: