Monday, May 25, 2009

Mowing, mowing, mowing...

I hate wearing hats but I am more aware of the need to protect my face from the sun and so I raided Tool Belt Jim's rack of head wear. It was either this or a camo "boonie hat" and this was the more comfortable of the two. I found last year that sunscreen just melts and runs into your eyes when it gets really hot and then you have a real mess on your hands. So I'm going to try to be diligent about wearing something to block the sun while I mow.

Not making too much of a fashion statement am I? I'm going to have to start hiding my camera from Tool Belt Jim in the future.

Oh, the sweet smell of fresh mown grass. I love it!!!

This tractor has served me well here on the 80 acre homestead. I pull a finish mower behind it and can mow to my hearts content. And it's a great time to sing as loud as you want because no one can hear or pray.

I love summer time!!!




No comments: