Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What a Beautiful Day!

Rachel and Steve should get to meet with the doctor today. I'll update as I can. Got to hold the little one last night and sing "Jesus Loves Me" to him. Kinda hard to rock him with all the wires hanging out though. He looks like Rachel did when she was little except he's dark complected. I guess every grandmother thinks her grandkids reminds them of their parents when they were born. Takes me back several years.

He is so beautiful!! Don't you know God looks down and smiles!

1 comment:

Deb said...

You are bringing back memories of when my own two grandchildren were born. Holding them, watching their expressions, smelling that beautiful soft baby smell... And of course, seeing our own children and remembering when we first became mommies.
Praying for you all - keep us posted.
Deb