Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Scriptures to Pray Over Kaden...

9:00 A.M. (All the lines and tubes are in and surgery has begun) (under anesthesia)
Ps. 3:5...I lie down and sleep, I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.


Praying God's Word over Kaden :

Is. 55:11…The Word of God will accomplish what it was sent out to do…

Ps. 119:114..You are my refuge and my shield. I have put my hope in Your Word


Ps. 107:20…He sent forth His Word and healed them…

Ps. 30:2…O Lord my God, I cried unto Thee, and Thou has healed me


Ps. 91:15-16…He will call upon Me, and I will answer him, I will be with him in trouble. I will deliver him and honor him, with long life will I satisfy him and show my salvation.

Ps. 118:17…I shall not die but live and declare the works of the Lord…

Jeremiah 29:11…For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future


Heart Scriptures:

Ps. 73:26b…God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Ps. 86:11b…give me an undivided heart that I may fear Your Name..

Ps. 86:12…I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart

Ps. 101:2b..I will walk within my house with a perfect heart

Ps. 112:7…He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.

Is. 57:7…My heart is steadfast, O God. My heart is steadfast…

Prov. 14:30…A sound heart is the life of the flesh…

Prov. 17:22…A merry heart doeth good like a medicine…

Ps. 37:31…The law of his God is in his heart, his feet do not slip..

Prov. 16:21…the wise in heart are called discerning…

Ps. 119:10…I seek You with all my heart…

Ps. 119:11…I have hidden Your word in my heart…

Ps. 119:12…My heart is set on keeping Your decrees to the very end…

No comments: