Thursday, January 15, 2009

The weather is frigid here...

It's cold outside and so my son moved his dog's house into our entryway where it would be warm. We're suppose to get to -3 tonight.
Proverbs 12:10 says " a righteous man cares for the needs of his animal" so if your animals are out in this cold, my advice is to take care of that right away!

And I'm not even an animal lover! My friend Vicki who loves her dogs would be glad to know I'm finally showing compassion for animals. Ha. Ha.

Here's where I'm spending my night. Snuggled up in my recliner next to the fire. We have a fire going upstairs in the fireplace and a fire going downstairs in our little wood stove and I still heard the heat kick on today.

I can't even get Odie to go outside for a potty break. He's not budging!

No comments: