Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Gracie...

My sister sent me these pictures of my great-nieces birthday party. She is one year old! Looks like she got a new set of wheels. Remember those days?
Whoa, those pink cupcakes look heavenly. How I love the color pink! Looks like money to me.

Bet she is laughing for her grandma.


Wow, she's checking out all those presents!



I haven't made one of these albums in years, but I remember the ones that friends made for me when my kids were little. I still cherish them. I thought sparkly pink would be just right for little Gracie. So you know what I was doing at midnight last night! I always start my projects in the middle of the night. Now I'm going to type up scriptures to go inside as well as pictures.
Keep little Gracie in your prayers as she has some medical issues and will be having a MRI done the first week of January.




No comments: