Friday, September 19, 2008

Jims 2 Wheel Odyssey



left at about 6:40 this morning. rode to Springfield and took hwy 60 to West Plains and jumped on hwy 160. A crooked road. a bikers dream.


















I cut down into ark. and went through the cotton and rice country. rode back into Mo and got caught in the rain at Hayti, Mo.




sat under a canopy for a while hoping it would quit but it didn't. so I donned the ol rain gear and took off. lasted about 45 min. I really hate riding in the rain.



Made it to Jackson, Tn. and got a room. It's not suppose to rain tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim, I thought you said, "It not going to rain on me". Oh wel it is app part of the journey. That bike looks loaded down, one more thing and it looks like it will tip over Backwards. How does it handle in the curves with that load. Safe journey, Jim WIlde