Sunday, September 21, 2008

Day Three of the Odyssey




I rode the Dragon today. Well, certainly had a lot of curves. I liked the road I was on yesterday better. Much nicer scenery. I am having a blast!



















The Smokey Mountains are absolutely beautiful. Some of the best roads I have ever been on. I wish I had stayed another day. My son took tomorrow off work so I have to be in Hilton Head the. I will leave wednesday and may go back north and ride the Smokey Mountain National Park then go through Kentucky on the way home.


I stopped in Augusta, Ga for the night. You guessed it RAIN! I was getting tired anyway and Chris had to work tonight so its OK.



































Just some really spectacular scenery today.























































Oh the pix of the oversize chopper- that thing runs and he rides it.

No comments: