Friday, August 22, 2008

O.K. , O.K. I give up....

O.K., I gave up and threw away the remaining Amish Friendship bread dough. I know it was wasteful, but I made bread until the wee hours of the morning and I still have lots of dough to make up. No offense to the Amish, but this is a good way to lose friends or worse yet, have them run the other way when they see you coming. It's kinda like the never ending zucchinis once they start producing. You don't have enough friends to give them to! I have it figured that usually we all run in the same circles , so we have mutual friends. Now each friend that you gave a bag of starter to has to give from their supply out to three more (different ???) friends. By now, all friends and acquaintances are on the run from you. I have thought about taking my bags of starter to my local Wal-Mart, sitting up a stand and begging strangers to take it off my hands. It works for puppies!!

No comments: